IGOR Pro - Overview
IGOR Pro is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. IGOR has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989. Here are a few highlights...
- IGOR Pro produces journal-quality scientific graphs and exports high-resolution graphics formats such as Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) and PDF.
- IGOR Pro handles large data sets very quickly.
- IGOR Pro includes a wide range of capabilities for scientific and engineering analysis and graphing.
- IGOR Pro has special support for time-series or other evenly-spaced data.
- IGOR Pro includes a powerful suite of image processing operations for image filtering, manipulation, and quantification.
- IGOR Pro imports data in many formats, and can acquire data from hardware devices.
- IGOR Pro is completely programmable via a built-in programming environment, and can be extended by external code (XOPs) written in C.
- IGOR Pro doesn't require any programming; most functionality is available using standard menus, dialogs, and the mouse.
- IGOR Pro runs on Macintosh and Windows computers, and IGOR's data files are cross-platform compatible.
- IGOR Pro has responsive, user-acclaimed technical support and comes with a no-questions-asked 90 day money-back guarantee.
Browse the links at the left to find out how IGOR Pro can assist you with your scientific or engineering work.
IGOR Pro 7.0
Visit IgorPro.net to learn more about the upcoming version of IGOR Pro.