Igor Pro - Overview
Igor Pro is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. Igor has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989. Here are a few highlights...
- Igor Pro produces journal-quality scientific graphs and exports high-resolution graphics formats such as Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) and PDF.
- Igor Pro handles large data sets very quickly.
- Igor Pro includes a wide range of capabilities for scientific and engineering analysis and graphing.
- Igor Pro has special support for time-series or other evenly-spaced data.
- Igor Pro includes a powerful suite of image processing operations for image filtering, manipulation, and quantification.
- Igor Pro imports data in many formats, and can acquire data from hardware devices.
- Igor Pro is completely programmable via a built-in programming environment, and can be extended by external code (XOPs) written in C.
- Igor Pro doesn't require any programming; most functionality is available using standard menus, dialogs, and the mouse.
- Igor Pro runs on Macintosh and Windows computers, and Igor's data files are cross-platform compatible.
- Igor Pro has responsive, user-acclaimed technical support and comes with a no-questions-asked 90 day money-back guarantee.
Browse the links at the left to find out how Igor Pro can assist you with your scientific or engineering work.