about Keithley Current source meter model 2400

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are using Keithley source meter 2400 with solar simulator for solar cell testing. It was working fine previously, but due to some virus problem we formatted the PC connected to it. Now we installed the required softwares like Igor and Kiethley and also connected all cables properly , but now the Keithley source meter is not working with Igor programme. It shows message like this-

Expected wave name, variable name or operation
Error in Procedure:Local
VDTWRITE":SOUR:VOLT 0"

Can you please solve this problem.
Waiting for your reply,
Dipak Shinde
Hanyang University,
Seoul, Korea.
My hunch is that Igor is not loading the VDT.xop extension, which causes it to be unaware of the "VDTWrite" command.

Open your Igor Pro Folder (the one containing Igor Pro.app on Mac or Igor.exe on Windows), go to the "More Extensions/Data Acquisition" folder, make a shortcut to VDT.xop, and drag that shortcut to the "Igor Extensions" folder. Then relaunch Igor and see if that fixes it.
741 wrote:
My hunch is that Igor is not loading the VDT.xop extension, which causes it to be unaware of the "VDTWrite" command.

Open your Igor Pro Folder (the one containing Igor Pro.app on Mac or Igor.exe on Windows), go to the "More Extensions/Data Acquisition" folder, make a shortcut to VDT.xop, and drag that shortcut to the "Igor Extensions" folder. Then relaunch Igor and see if that fixes it.

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind help. Its working now and my lab is very happy. Thank you very much sir