Igor Pro's 2D graph types include highly customizable X-Y (line, marker, area and bar) plots, contour, image, and category plots. As illustrated by the graph to the right, you can combine any or all of these forms in a single graph window. Igor places no limits on the number of graph objects or the size of your data.
In Igor, as you expand or shrink a graph window, the graph automatically takes full advantage of the available space, expanding or shrinking font, marker and line thickness to optimum values approprate for the new size. Of course, you can force a graph to specific size or aspect ratio and can override automatic adjustments.
Igor's annotation dialog enables you to create arbitrarily complex text boxes, legends (including color scales) and dynamic tags that can automatically present data values. Dynamic tags can not only be attached to points on an XY plot but can even be attached to pixels on an image plot. Tags can be set to automatically rotate tangent to the point on the curve to which they are attached.
- Dramatically faster than competing programs
- Graphs refresh almost instantly
- Special support for real-time data
- Unlimited number of curves and axes on a graph
- Unlimited number of graphs
- Precise control of graph features
- Customizable dashed lines
- Full support for error bars
- Text markers and 62 built-in marker symbols, arrows and wind barbs; user-defined markers
- 72 fill patterns, positive and negative fills, and fill between curves
- Display of date and time data in a wide variety of formats
- Fully customizable axes, reciprocal axes
- Text annotations with subscripts, superscripts, font and style changes
- Text annotations with automatic readout of data values
- High-resolution drawing tools
Igor's graphics are publication-quality, and have graced the pages of respected scientific journals. You can extensively "tune" the appearance of graphs to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and engineering publications.
Igor Pro 9
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX