Buy Now! Select Your Licence Type:
To place a purchase order you must first request a quote.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (503) 620-3001 if you have any questions.
Try the Igor Pro 8 Demo
Download the fully-functional Igor Pro 8 Demo and try it for 30 days after installation. After 30 days, the demo will lapse into limited functionality mode.
Igor Pro Screenshots
Igor Pro is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. Igor has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989. Here are a few highlights of the newly released Igor Pro 8.
|Produces and exports high-resolution, journal quality scientific graphs in EPS and PDF|
|Handles large data sets very quickly|
|Includes a wide range of capabilities for scientific and engineering analysis and simulation|
|Contains a built-in programming environment that makes it easy to automate applications and extend internal tools|
|Completely programmable via a built-in programming environment and can be extended by external code (XOPs) written in C|
|Igor Pro has special support for time-series or other evenly-spaced data|
|Includes extensive image processing tools for image filtering, manipulation and graphing|
|Runs on Macintosh and Windows computers; Igor Pro 8 data files are cross-platform compatible|
|Imports data in many formats and can acquire data from hardware devices|
|Uses unicode to support foreign languages and mathematical symbols|
|Active user-to-user support and collaboration forum|
|Responsive, user-acclaimed technical support|
|Includes Igor Filter Design Laboratory for interactive design of FIR and IIR digital filters|
Igor Pro 8 is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. Igor has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989.
Igor Pro combines powerful tools with an easy to use, point and click interface for the casual user together and a programming environment for the sophisticated user. Igor Pro’s plugin technology extends the built-in functionality with custom tools for data acquisition, instrument control and computational tasks.
The latest Igor Pro 8 release contains hundreds of improvements, including 20 new operations, 5 new functions, and a new NetCDF XOP. View the full list of updates here.
Please note: All Igor Pro 7 English licenses (new and upgrades) sold on or after November 1, 2017, are eligible for a free upgrade to Igor Pro 8.
Igor Pro is an excellent tool for:
- Graphics Creation - Igor Pro is first and foremost a publication quality scientific and engineering graphics program, capable of creating visually stunning 3D graphics as well as 2D graphs
- Data Access - Scientists and engineers encounter many data formats. Igor Pro provides a variety of import, storage and export capabilities that can handle almost any requirement.
- Data Storage - Unlike spreadsheet programs, Igor Pro's data objects won't clutter up your screen. Efficiently organize your data into a hierarchy, just like you would organize files in a hierarchy of folders on your hard drive!
- Data Manipulation & Math - Igor Pro provides an extensive library of math and data manipulation routines and Igor's array-oriented arithmetic make complex operations a snap.
- Image Processing - Igor Pro contains a full set of operations and functions for scientific image analysis applications.
- Data Analysis - Igor provides many analysis capabilities, including curve fitting, peak analysis, signal processing and statistics.
- Analysis of Function - Igor includes several operations that work on functions rather than discrete data points, including: plotting of functions, differential equations, numerical integration of functions, root finding and optimization.
Igor Pro includes a powerful and full-featured structured programming language that you can use for automation of data import, file I/O, analysis, data acquisition, graphing, drawing, printing, and just about anything you can think of.
Igor´s full-featured symbolic debugger gives you a powerful tool to get your code working properly by observing it execute one step at a time. You can view multidimensional waves as images and 1D waves in a regular graph. You can also view waves in a table and values edited in place.