Global Fitting, also called Global Analysis, allows you to fit multiple data sets in a single curve fit. With Igor Pro's Global Fit package
- assign a different fit function to each data set.
- link fit coefficients arbitrarily.
- apply different weighting for each data set.
- apply constraints on fit coefficients, whether linked or unlinked.
- select subsets of points to be fit from each data set.
- save a global fit setup so that you can re-load it later.
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX