Compiling XOPs using Visual C++ 2010 Express

I tried to build the XOP1 project bundled with the XOP toolkit in visual studio C++ 2010 on Windows XP SP3 and I get the following error:

1>------ Build started: Project: XOP1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Xop1.c
1>c:\documents and settings\ashutosh mohan\my documents\code\xop toolkit 5\igorxops5\xop1\xop1.c : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format
1>c:\documents and settings\ashutosh mohan\my documents\code\xop toolkit 5\igorxops5\xopsupport\xopwmwinmacsupport.h(36): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'WinMacTypes.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I fixed the first file format problem. But I am unable to fix the second one. I tried searching for WinMacTypes.h and couldn't find it.

1>------ Build started: Project: XOP1, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Xop1.c
1>c:\documents and settings\ashutosh mohan\my documents\code\xop toolkit 5\igorxops5\xopsupport\xopwmwinmacsupport.h(36): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'WinMacTypes.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can someone please help me with this?
I don't get these errors with VC 2010 and the currently-shipping XOP Toolkit (version 5.08). I do get several warnings but the XOP builds successfully.

I recommend that you download XOP Toolkit 5.08 using the download instructions you received from WaveMetrics Sales. If you can't find it, send a note to sales.

A beta version of XOP Toolkit 6 is available for licensed XOP Toolkit users. It includes projects for VC 2010. If you would like to use the beta, please send a note to WaveMetrics support.
Thanks a lot! my bad. I was using the macintosh XOP toolkit ver 5.08 assuming that it would work because it had windows files in it too. I downloaded the windows version and it works perfect.
Quote:
Thanks a lot! my bad. I was using the macintosh XOP toolkit ver 5.08 assuming that it would work because it had windows files in it too. I downloaded the windows version and it works perfect.

It should have worked as you originally tried it. This should be fixed in the XOP Toolkit 6.00 release.