Igor Pro 8.01 Released
Created on August 23 at 10:21 am - by: aclight
A new release of Igor Pro 8 is now available for all platforms. A list of notable changes for this release is included below. Go to the Downloads page or select the Help→Updates for Igor Pro menu item within Igor Pro 8 to get the latest release. If you've reported an issue to us and we've told you it's been fixed, the fix will be included in this release, even if it's not mentioned below.
Macintosh users: When you drag the Igor Pro 8 Folder from the new installer into your Applications folder, the OS may ask you whether you want to merge the folders or replace the existing folder. You should select "Replace".
Notable Changes in Igor Pro 8.01
Please see the Igor Pro 8.01 Beta 1 release announcement for a list of changes made prior to release of the beta. In addition, the following changes were made after the last beta was released:
- Added Color Table Waves based on those added to Matplotlib 2.
- Added cividis color table wave, using values given by Nuñez JR, Anderton CR, Renslow RS (2018) Optimizing colormaps with consideration for color vision deficiency to enable accurate interpretation of scientific data. PLoS ONE 13(7): e0199239.
- Fixed crash when displaying a wave in the plot pane while browsing an experiment in the Data Browser.
- Macintosh: Fixed problem with user-defined menu items in the Windows->New->Packages and Data->Load Waves->Packages menus being disabled.
- Windows: The VDTGetPortList2/SCAN command returned truncated results if the list of port names exceeded 7 bytes.
- Fixed failure of trace to update when ReplaceWave was used to replace a wave displayed with one of the complex display modes.
- Fixed a graphics bug that caused the miter limit in SVG graphics export to be NaN.
- If a SetVariable control is in edit mode and you use the arrow keys to change the value, the mousePart member of the WMSetVariableAction structure is set appropriately to either 1 (up arrow button) or 2 (down arrow button).
- A Sleep with duration of exactly one second using a progress dialog resulted in a progress dialog that appeared a couple of seconds after the sleep ended. The dialog never progressed and never went away.
- Keyboard focus is now returned to the window containing a SetVariable control if you use the Enter key to end edit mode.
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX