Igor and OSX 10.9?

Does anyone know if there are (or are expected to be) issues with Igor in the new Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks)?
I spent a few hours testing and found only one minor issue.

The issue that I found relates to the icons that appear in the wave browser widgets in Igor dialogs. Both wave items and data folder items display using the wave icon.
I open my files with:
open/z=2/F=fileFilters/m="Looking for a "+name+" file"/r file

Normally it remembered the last directory.

But on OSX 10.9 it will go back to my "data" directory every second time I call "open".
I've been using it with Mavericks for a while, with no notable differences beyond the standard minor oddities and bugs seen in prior versions of OS X.
Callisto wrote:
I open my files with ...
But on OSX 10.9 it will go back to my "data" directory every second time I call "open".

I can't reproduce this problem on OS X 10.9 with Igor Pro 6.32A and this code:
Menu "Macros"
    "Test/1", Test()
End

Function Test()
    String fileFilters = "Data Files (*.txt,*.dat,*.csv):.txt,.dat,.csv;"
    fileFilters += "All Files:.*;"
    Variable refNum = 0
    Open /R /Z=2 /F=fileFilters /M="Looking for a file" refNum
    if (refNum != 0)
        Print S_fileName
        Close refNum
    endif
End

Each time I execute the command the Open File dialog shows the same folder as on the previous visit.
hrodstein wrote:
Callisto wrote:
I open my files with ...

I can't reproduce this problem on OS X 10.9 with Igor Pro 6.32A and this code:
Menu "Macros"
    "Test/1", Test()
End

Function Test()
    String fileFilters = "Data Files (*.txt,*.dat,*.csv):.txt,.dat,.csv;"
    fileFilters += "All Files:.*;"
    Variable refNum = 0
    Open /R /Z=2 /F=fileFilters /M="Looking for a file" refNum
    if (refNum != 0)
        Print S_fileName
        Close refNum
    endif
End

Each time I execute the command the Open File dialog shows the same folder as on the previous visit.

I just put this code in procedure window. Executed it once and choose a different folder (it starts with "Documents"). And at the third time I call test() it is back to "Documents". The choosen file is in the 10th subdirectory (counting from root). Under 10.7 and 10.8 I didn't had this problem.

Edit: Even for using a fresh Igor or choosing just a file in a subdirectory of "Documents". (Igor Pro 6.32A)