Integer division, convertation from double to integer, loading list of waves, point corresponding to maximum, fixing parameters when fitting
Tue, 04/16/2019 - 04:49 am
I'm learning Igor Pro programming. I have some questions. Could you please help me with solving them?
1) How to implement integer division, i.e. 1/3 = 0?
2) How to convert double variable to integer and vice versa?
3) How to load list of waves with preserving original names of files? For example, one folder contains txt files 1.txt, 2.txt, 3.txt, 4.txt, 5.txt. I need to load them into Igor as waves and give them the same names, i.e. 1.txt, 2.txt, 3.txt, 4.txt, 5.txt, instead of wave0, wave1, wave2, wave3, wave4.
4) How to change wave scaling for each wave, i.e. apply the same wave scaling to each wave from list? And how to set "Start and Right" scaling mode?
5) How to plot wave (y-value) vs calculated (x-value) implying that calculated is new calculated, i.e. after changing wave scaling?
6) How to save graph to specific folder as .pdf or .png file?
7) How to fix some parameters when fitting?
8) How to find point and corresponding x-value which correspond to maximum y-value?
I will be very appreciate for you help.