Igor 6.22 has been released
Wed, 04/27/2011 - 02:53 pm
This is primarily a bug-fix release, though there are a few new features:
- Added log colors to trace f(z) color, image plots, and contour line colors
- Date/time axes in graphs can now be reversed
As always, choose "Updates for Igor" from Igor's help menu to find the best updater for the version you are running, or use the direct links below.
IGOR Pro 6.22 is available as a free update to licensed users of the English version IGOR Pro 6.0 and later.
• Macintosh users of IGOR Pro 6.0 or 6.1 should download the IGOR Pro 6.22 installer:
• Windows users of IGOR Pro 6.1 or 6.2 may download the IGOR Pro 6.1 to 6.21 updater:
• Windows users of IGOR Pro 6.0 should run the IGOR Pro 6.22 installer after uninstalling IGOR Pro 6.0:
• Windows users who wish to run the 64-bit beta version of Igor (6.23B01) should see this page for instructions and the download link:
For a detailed list of bug fixes and changes, see: