Wed, 08/07/2019 - 11:08 am
This package is presented as a way for users to load, display, and print out summary views from sets of TIFF images without needing to write code.
Once installed, the package is accessible from the Packages->Panels->Image Tools menu.
The displayed content is divided as three frames.
- An image display window shows the currently active image
- A histogram display pane shows histograms below the image being displayed.
- Operation of the package is done using inputs on a control panel.
- Load a single image, multiple images, a folder of images, or a selection of images from a stack.
- Choose to keep the source (or not), to extract any one or all of the RGB channels, and/or to create a grayscale image.
- Step through images that are loaded as sets using buttons to advance or go backward in the loaded sets.
- Choose one or more images to assemble to make a contact print layout with or without the histogram.
- See the histogram on linear and log scales as well as the cumulative and derivative histograms.
- Hide the histogram frame when desired.
- Scale the derivative histogram to search for positions of zero crossings (peaks in histogram).
- Select a region of interest (RoI) to show the histograms.
- Lock the RoI to continue using the selection tool on the image.
The near-term plan is to add tools (tabs) to the control panel to allow a user to calibrate xy scales, perform thresholding, and extract line profiles on one image or across the sets of loaded images.
Current Project Release
First public release version
|Release File:||Image Tools 1.00.zip|
|Version Date:||Fri, 04/06/2018 - 03:11 pm|
|Version Patch Level:||0|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Mac-Intel|
This is the first release version. The control panel only has one Main tab to Load, Display/Print, or (View) Histograms.
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX