Wed, 08/07/2019 - 11:08 am
This package is presented as a way for users to load, display, and print out summary views from sets of TIFF images without needing to write code.
Once installed, the package is accessible from the Packages->Panels->Image Tools menu.
The displayed content is divided as three frames.
- An image display window shows the currently active image
- A histogram display pane shows histograms below the image being displayed.
- Operation of the package is done using inputs on a control panel.
- Step through images that are loaded as sets using buttons to advance or go backward in the loaded sets.
- See the image size (pixels) and bit depth.
- Change the image range (contrast adjustments), invert, or show as black & white
- View/Add notes to an image file (wave).
- Show an image stack as a movie.
- See the histogram on linear and log scales as well as the cumulative and derivative histograms.
- Hide the histogram frame when desired.
- Scale the derivative histogram to search for positions of zero crossings (peaks in histogram).
- Select a region of interest (RoI) to show the histograms. See where the RoI is in image coordinates.
- Lock the RoI to continue using the selection tool on the image.
- Choose one or more images to assemble to make a contact print layout (without the histogram!).
- Load a single image, multiple images, a folder of images, or a selection of images from a stack.
- Load a stack or multiple files as a stack.
- Choose to keep the source (or not), to extract any one or all of the RGB channels, and/or to create a grayscale image.
- Set a calibration factor for pixel or image width to apply locally or globally.
- Apply the operation to remove a background
- Apply a thresholding method to one image or multiple in a stack.
Side-by-side or overlays of two images for comparisons. Background removal on all images in a stack (perhaps also as a global on all images in experiment). Plug-in architecture for other developers.
Current Project Release
|Release File:||Image Tools v131.zip|
|Version Date:||Fri, 04/06/2018 - 03:11 pm|
|Version Patch Level:||1|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Mac-Intel|
This contains the only the pxp files. The Demo package is available in earlier releases.
Added Features / UI Changes
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX