McCabe-Thiel Plot Demonstration
Fri, 11/06/2020 - 06:26 am
This project is a demonstration for a McCabe-Thiel plot in distillation. The user inpust values on a panel to control the positions lines as below.
- Set the shape of the equilibrium line using the relative volatility and the single-parameter Margules activity factor.
- Set the input feed position and q-line value.
- Set the distillate output composition. Set the relative reflux ratio as a factor over the minimum. Pin the relative reflux ratio at unity or to intercept the bottom at the feed.
- Set the bottoms output composition. Set the boil-up ratio as a factor over the minimum. Pin the boil-up ratio at unity or to intercept the bottom at the feed.
- Add grid lines to the plot or output the results to a layout to print or export.
Steps are currently not calculated. No help or other information is currently provided.
Current Project Release
|Release File:||McCabe-Thiel Plot Demo v120.zip|
|Version Date:||Fri, 04/06/2018 - 03:11 pm|
|Version Patch Level:||20|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Mac-Intel|
This is the first public release.
Igor Pro 9
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX