Wed, 10/16/2013 - 04:56 am
The CodeBrowser makes browsing through projects with multiple files and lots of functions easy, convenient and pleasant.
- Igor Pro version 6.3.0 or later
- Install Igor.
- Start Igor. This creates a folder called WaveMetrics in Documents. Close Igor.
- Extract the zip file into a folder somewhere on your disc.
- Create a link from
Documents\WaveMetrics\Igor Pro [6-8] User Files\Igor Procedures.
- Start Igor. You can now find
CodeBrowser/Openin the main menu.
- Shows all functions/macros from a procedure file including parameter types, return types and special properties like static and threadsafe.
- Shows Menu/Constant/StrConstant/Structure entries.
- Shows the structure name for window hook and background tasks for easier searching.
- Allows jumping to the definition of these elements within the code by mouse and keyboard.
- Optionally alphabetically sorted lists.
- Shows function comments as tooltips (IP8 only).
- Works with Independent Modules.
For reasons of ease-of-use the function declarations are displayed as
myFunction(var, str) -> var for a function taking a variable and string parameter and returning a variable. Programmers might recognize this as being inspired by the trailing return types from C++11.
Navigation by keyboard
- CTRL+0: Open the panel.
- Jump to the definition of the listbox selection with .
- Pressing any character while the ListBox has the focus activates the first listbox entry which starts with that character.
- No parameter types are shown for macros
Current Project Release
|Version Date:||Mon, 02/18/2019 - 03:11 pm|
|Version Patch Level:||3|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows Mac-Intel|
The following people have contributed to this release:
$ git shortlog --no-merges -s -n v1.2..
Igor Pro 9
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX