Sat, 06/10/2017 - 10:45 am
Igor Pro GUI for importing any neurophysiology data in neuroshare format.
- Neuroshare.XOP (http://www.nips.ac.jp/huinfo/documents/neuroshare/index.html)
- Neuroshare-compliant DLL (http://neuroshare.sourceforge.net/DLLLinks.shtml)
- tUtility (https://github.com/yuichi-takeuchi/tUtility)
- SetWindowExt.XOP (https://github.com/yuichi-takeuchi/SetWindowExt)
This code has been tested in Igor Pro version 126.96.36.199. for Windows and supposed to work in Igor Pro 6.1 or later.
- Install Igor Pro 6.1 or later.
- Put Neuroshare.ipf and GlobalProcedure.ipf of tUtility or their shortcuts into the Igor Procedures folder, which is normally located at My Documents\WaveMetrics\Igor Pro 6 User Files\Igor Procedures.
- Put Neuroshare.XOP and SetWindowExt.XOP or their shortcuts into the Igor Extensions folder, which is normally located at My Documents\WaveMetrics\Igor Pro 6 User Files\Igor Extensions.
- Optional: SetWindowExt Help.ipf or its shortcut into the Igor Help Files folder, which is normally located at My Documents\WaveMetrics\Igor Pro 6 User Files\Igor Help Files.
- Change the name of the DLL to 'Neuroshare.dll', and move it to 'C:\Windows' folder
- Restart Igor Pro and "tNeuroshare" will appear in the menu.
How to initialize the tNeuroshare GUI
- Click "tNeuroshare Initialize" in Initialize submenu of the tNeuroshare menu.
- Neuroshare control panel (nsControlPanel) will appear.
How to use
- Get full path to your source file (eg. xxx.smr for CED Spike2 data file) by clicking "GetPath" button on the control panel.
- Specify the number of EntityID by "Entity" setvar control on the control panel.
- Get file information by clicking "FileInfo" button on File tab of the control panel.
- Get entity info by clicking "EventInfo", "AnaInfo", "SegInfo", or "NeuralInfo" buttons on Event, Analogue, Segment, or NeuralData tabs, respectively, depending on types of the source entity ID.
- Load data from the specified entity by clicking "EventData", "AnaDataFull", "AnaDataFALL", "AnaDataR", "AnaDataRALL", "SegData", or "NeuralData" buttons, depending on types of the source entity ID.
Loading analog data
- AnaDataFull: Loading full range of the specified analog data entity.
- AnaDataFALL: Loading full range of the all analog data entities.
- AnaDataR: Loading a time window defined on Analogue tab of the specified analog data entity.
- AnaDataRALL: Loading a time window defined on Analogue tab of the all analog data entities.
- Click "Help" in the tNeuroshare menu.
- Neuroshare.XOP User Manual (http://www.nips.ac.jp/huinfo/documents/neuroshare/OperationUsageOfNeuro…)
- neuroshare.org (http://neuroshare.sourceforge.net/index.shtml)
We use SemVer for versioning.
Version 1.0.0, 2017/06/10
Yuichi Takeuchi, PhD
This project is licensed under the MIT License.
- Dr. Takashi Kodama, Johns Hopkins University for Neuroshare.XOP
- Department of Information Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Okazaki, Japan
- Department of Physiology, Tokyo Women's Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
tNeuroshare has been used for the following works:
- Takeuchi Y, Osaki H, Yagasaki Y, Katayama Y, Miyata M (2017) Afferent Fiber Remodeling in the Somatosensory Thalamus of Mice as a Neural Basis of Somatotopic Reorganization in the Brain and Ectopic Mechanical Hypersensitivity after Peripheral Sensory Nerve Injury. eNeuro 4: e0345-0316.
- Nagumo Y, Ueta Y, Nakayama H, Osaki H, Takeuchi Y, Uesaka N, Kano M, Miyata M (2020) Tonic GABAergic inhibition is essential for nerve injury-induced afferent remodeling in the somatosensory thalamus and associated ectopic sensations. Cell Rep 31: 107797.
|Project Homepage:||View Homepage|
Current Project Release
|Version Date:||Sat, 06/10/2017 - 10:47 am|
|Version Patch Level:||0|
The first release on 2017/06/10.
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX