Channel Rhodopsin Mapper
Thu, 03/07/2013 - 01:23 pm
Channel Rhodopsin Mapper (ChRMapper) is a package written for Igor Pro 6.1 or higher for making photoactivation maps in motor cortex expressing channel rhodopsin (Ayling et al., Nat Methods. 2009 Mar;6(3):219-24; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19219033).
View All Releases
- Data acquisition board from National Instruments
- NIDAQmx XOP (http://www.wavemetrics.com/products/nidaqtools/nidaqtools.htm)
- Computer-controllable stage (usually serial port with VDT2).
- Laser plus associated optics to focus it on the sample (see paper for details).
- A way to record an evoked signal (e.g.,electromyograms, position sensors, accelerometers)
- Control of light stimulaton with either a TTL gating signal or an analog voltage that determines intensity.
- Control of stimulation position via a motorzied stage, or galvo mounted mirrors.
- Recording of analog signals syncronized with the laser stimulation.
- An efficient and intuitive panel-driven user interface.
- A suite of functions to analyze the data, e.g., make maps of evoked movements.
Current Project Release
Igor Pro 8
Igor XOP Toolkit
Igor NIDAQ Tools MX