Installing Igor on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Thu, 07/26/2012 - 06:53 am
In the Finder, locate the Igor Pro.app icon (in the Igor Pro Folder), control-click it, and select Open.
- Open System Preferences from the Apple menu and click Security and Privacy.
- Click the lock icon and enter your password when prompted.
- Change "Allow applications downloaded from" to Anywhere.
- Run your newly downloaded Igor Pro.
- If you wish you may now reset "Allow applications downloaded from" to the default which is "Mac App Store and identified developers".
You will also have to do this when you update the Igor application file.
In limited testing we have not found any other issues with OS X 10.8.